Friday, March 14, 2014

Maybelline's NEW COLOR SENSATIONAL "The Buffs"






I love getting new lipsticks!  

I recently spoiled myself with some new ones from Maybelline’s new collection, Maybelline ColorSensational The Buffs. 


I was very particular on which shades to get because I have a dark complexion and sometimes nudes do not look very good on dark skin if they are too pale.This collection features shades that would compliment most complexions.

 I chose four lipsticks out of their ten shades in the collection.  My four choices were 945 STORMY SAHARA, 925 MAPLE KISS, 950 UNTAINTED SPICE, and 955 EXPRESSO EXPOSED.  

There is a bit of a scent once applied to the lips but it goes away pretty quickly. 

The packaging is very pretty and simple and for a drugstore cosmetic it is decent quality and affordable. Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs , $7.49 here

Photography By: Donie Leconte & Lisa Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment